Where to stay:
Hotel Lancaster is still my favorite – low key elegance, very Parisian, with beautiful rooms in a great location. Flawless room service too.
My cousin, Alexandria Skouras’ apartment on the Left Bank – I spent a week of my honeymoon there.
Where to eat:
1. L’Ami Louis, just for the show of watching them toss your coat up onto the racks.
3. Brasserie Lipp is an absolute classic!
4. Anahi is fabulous for Argentinian food and great French celebrity
Where to shop:
2. Porte de Clignancourt – it makes everything else pale, and where else could one find carved Horn Bill skulls?
3. Saint James for t-shirts and sweaters.